Trump speaks for a great deal of Americans; the bigots, the intolerant, the greedy white privileged who don’t want to share the benefits provided by a government of the people with all other Americans. Trumps speaks for the many ignorant Americans who believe in white superiority, in American imperialism abroad, and that God has chosen them to be special above all others. Trump doesn’t speak for women who have been raped and molested, for blacks shunted to a concentration camp culture, or for immigrants who have always been the backbone of American progress. Trump doesn’t speak for decency, for moral courage, for constancy of marriage, or for treating others like you would have them treat you. Trump stands for those Americans who think it is smart to cheat on taxes, clever to not pay bills that your lawyers can wriggle out of, and to dodge the draft repeatedly, and then condemn soldiers who have faithfully served our country. Trump represents the liars, the thieves, the nasty name callers, the schemers, and those who brag when they pull something over on others without getting caught. Trump does not care about abortion––a religious issue, or about law and order––a fear of blacks issue, or about healthcare reform that helps a mother pay for her son’s medical bills. Trump speaks of rigged elections for those Americans who readily believe in rigging elections, those who do not have confidence in the American way of life, and those who denigrate that America stands for all Americans not just a privileged few. Trump does speak for a great deal of Americans, those the rest of America are not proud of. Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.
Defining Trump’s Deplorables: Anyone willing to accept Trump’s attacks on US veterans, women, open racism and promoting violence is one of the deplorables, angry over lost white privileges. Anyone willing to live with Trump’s bragging about cheating on his taxes and groping married women in public because he has celebrity status is just as disgusting and deplorable. To claim what you can see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, as rigged media propaganda shows how deplorable you have allowed yourself to become. Trump’s law and order without justice, tax breaks for tax cheats, and a three-time-draft-dodger’s military expertise are nothing more than letting the rich get richer for a piece of the action. Trump’s tax ploy––Palin in the streets and Reagan in the boardroom––will cost trillions, yet Trumpophiles refuse to read the fine print. Spouting facts are lies and using opinions as facts proves deplorables believe only what they want to believe. While conspiracy theorists, bigotry and white supremacists come out of the woodwork, warm fuzzy Trumpophilia lays bare the ugly defects of groupthink. Using a con man’s tactics, where failure always someone else’s fault, Trump is turning politics into a reality show, where he is the Apprentice. Your vote will decide: Donald Trump deplorable win, or you’re not qualified, you’re fired! Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.
Demonized Clinton image created by billions of dollars in false malicious Republican propaganda: Propaganda is manufactured public imagery based on a campaign narrative of misinformation. The danger of propaganda is that a lie told a thousand times is believed more than the truth told once. Propaganda is how Nazism and Communism rose to prominence, and has always been the tool of hatred, bigotry, intolerance and hypocrisy. Since 2008, Republicans have used propaganda spending billions of dollars to demonize Obama and Clinton. Manufacturing scandal after scandal based on uncorroborated evidence and sneaky innuendo, the Republican Conspiracy Machine has labored to make Obama appear responsible for the slow economic turnaround, despite the fact that a do-nothing Republican Congress worked diligently against economic development. Since, Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy, Republicans have created scandal after scandal to destroy her public image as a way to hide the fact that Republicans are unable to offer viable solutions to living wages, fair immigration, economic growth, infrastructure repairs, rising domestic terrorism, and the dangers of out of control climate change. Seven Republican Benghazi committees have exonerated Clinton. Repeated FBI investigations have exonerated her alleged email illegalities. Nevertheless, the Republican Conspiracy Machine swamps the media daily with unfounded assertions like the Clinton Foundation and the health and stamina of women. “Crooked” fits Nixon, indicted for his crimes, and Bush and Cheney whose lies led to the Iraq War, but never to routine email processing and lack of recollections from among ten-thousand decades old memos. Nevertheless, Republican propaganda has falsely positioned the highly qualified public reformer, former first lady, senator, and Secretary of State in the same camp as the foul-mouthed con man Trump. Such a distorted comparison proves yet again the dangers of false propaganda; the ability by spending huge sums of money to con angry white workers into blindly supporting the guy with a history of not paying his debts and destroying fair-wage jobs. Trump is the antithesis of America and yet we have a horse race for the Presidency because so many journalists contribute nothing but Republican propaganda. Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.
Wells Fargo fraud result of Republican failure: Wells Fargo was recently fined millions for demanding employees create fraudulent loans, then charging fees and interest, and fining customers who did not know such loans had been issued. Instead of applauding the $185 million government settlement, House Republicans blasted the watchdog Committee for Consumer Protection Bureau for not acting sooner. Overlooking the fact that CCPB had already been investigating Wells Fargo long before a whistleblower broke the news, Republicans focused on what it mistakenly considered bureaucratic failure. House Republican financial investigation rules restrict the watchdog access to consumer accounts making fraud difficult to define let alone uncover. The Republican House has also rigged the consumer protection system to favor arbitration where judges dismiss penny-ante cases, class-action is prohibited, and access to bank records is severely limited. Once again, Republicans are blatantly guilty of creating failure and blaming the victims. Playing politics instead of protecting consumers Republicans undercut and underfund and then blame a government bureau to make it appear the system is failing and that oversight should therefore be returned to a Republican controlled Congress. Instead of recognizing Wells Fargo as the government’s biggest achievement ever over cheating, thus demonstrating the bureau’s value, Republicans scandalize government protection in hopes of labeling all restrictions detrimental to business
Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.
Trump Reflects Ugly America
- Most repudiated presidential candidate in US history, condemned by Republicans including all living former presidents, current and retired senators and congress persons, 50 former security experts, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and most US generals, business, financial, and religious leaders.
- Openly brags, “I am smart not to pay taxes, I am smart not to pay bills when it is cheaper to default, I am smart to pay employees the lowest wages, and I am smart to malign an opponent’s personal character rather than spend a lot of time and effort working on better solutions to issues.
- Campaign managerKellyanne Conway insists that Trump is not at fault for saying what he says. “It is not a lie when Trump has no idea if something he is saying is true.”
- Attacked for “irresponsible testimony” by Connecticut Governor Lowell Weicker Jr.
––who Trump praised in his testimony––at the end of the trial called Trump a “dirtbag” and a bigot; to which Trump proclaimed Weicker to be a “fat slob who couldn’t get elected dog catcher in Connecticut.”
- Trump tax proposals would add $5.3 trillion dollars in national debt, his immigration policy shipping out 11 million tax paying workers cut $4 trillion from economic revenues, and his military expenditures sound astronomical but he won’t give specifics.
- Murky debts totaling in the billions, partnership debt in the trillions, but no tax returns.
- $25K bribe/donation to Florida State Attorney General for favors in Trump University fraud case.
- Dubious associations with KKK, Russian Premier Putin, Kremlin forces,
- Calls media “scum,” except when subsidized by mountain of free press.
- Condemns NATO, EU allies, US offering cooperation not making shrewd deals.
- Says US in shambles, yet economy, income, and employment highest since 1990s, despite eight years of Republican obstructionism.
- Says US in crisis because of racial protests, not actual racism.
- Entrenched bigot, conspiracy fabulist, shyster, and business defaulter, disparager of allies, sexual deviate, multiple marriages, violence crowd baiter, anti-women-blacks-immigrants-native Americans, and first and foremost a horrendous name caller.
- No voting record. No military record. No business records. No tax return records.
- No medical records, except five minute doctor notes stating his results were positive, and a page without numbers he may have written himself.
- Four draft dogging dispensations from military duty; bone spurs kept him out of Vietnam.
- Asked what sacrifice made for country, says he made great sacrifice building his business.
- Brags of buying politicians, contributing to Clintons, star celebrity power, then condemns same but not himself.
- Answers one lie with another, like I didn’t say Obama was not a citizen, I said Clinton said so.
- Promises to bring back manufacturing jobs, but at no benefit, minimum wages.
- Opinions based on: Everybody tells me so, it’s the truth, all my friends agree.
- Calls fact checkers morons and verbatim reports as misinterpretations.
- Vows he will get those who contradict him, oppose his position, competitors who challenge him, and anyone he doesn’t like.
- Taunted Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” for her native ancestry.
- Condemns war hero John McCain, saying heroes don’t get caught.
- Condemns war hero Muslim gold medal family of Army Captain who gave his life for his men in Afghanistan.
- Urges followers to respond to protesters by “punching them in the mouth.
- Refers to his back support as “Look, there is one in the crowd.”
- Condemns Native American casino competitors as, “they don’t look like Indians,” ranting about Congress sucking up to criminals on reservations.
- Four Bankruptcies, multiple defaults, and myriad of deceptions include; Winery, Real Estate School, Major hotels, resorts, casinos, golf courses and ,
- Says he opposed Iraq War but record show opposite.
- Claims Obama and Clinton started ISIS, and Clinton responsible for Iraq War.
- Original sponsor of Obama not a US citizen, Birther conspiracy, now says never was.
- Unbeliever in man made climate change, said in Miami as streets raised to halt salt water invasion.
- Claims he is a billionaire because he feels his investments are worth billions, but no records.
- Certified 70% of statements as mostly untrue or pants on fire liar by Politifact
- Claims business acumen and personal wealth are ample evidence of great presidential qualifications, however, a long list of lost contracts, bankruptcies, defaults, deceptions and indifference to investors––according to regulatory, corporate and court records, sworn testimony and government investigative report––paints Trump a Master “the art of the bad deal.” created by the arrogance and recklessness of a businessman whose main talent is self-promotion.
- Claims dissembling bad as good is the fine art of conversation, we call lying.
- Calls women “bleeders, bitches, fat pigs, old hags, losers, crooked, criminals,
- Calls immigrants thieves, drug runners, terrorists taking white jobs.
- Calls civil rights protesters criminals.
- Calls native Americans in casinos criminals worse than Chicago gangsters.
- Make America Great Again, translates “White privileged and racist”.
- Condemns political correctness so people can continue intolerance.
- Condemns anti-racism protests as anti law and order.
- Calls on 2nd Amendment gun owners to make sure conservatives control SCOTUS.
- Calls on 2nd Amendment gun owners to disarm Clinton’s bodyguards and see what happens.
- Tells blacks suffering under Republican controlled anti-civil rights legislation to vote for him as “What do you have to lose,” logic.
- Claims he knows more about ISIS than all the US generals.
- Constantly questions why US nuclear weapons are not used in the Middle East. Disregards killing millions of civilians and starting WWIII.
- Wants Mexico to pay for and build a wall to keep out workers who do jobs American won’t. Would deport 12 million families, costing the economy four trillion dollars in production.
- Against casino competition he is a natavist, to his base America first, and pro Brexit.
- Brags of relying on magazines to get his news, facts.
- Brags never retracts, never regrets, but never solves problems since he won’t admit them, and like a fanatic, doubles down when he has already lost.
- Calls anything that doesn’t turn out his way as corrupt, and rigged against him.
- 13 most notable Trump conspiracy theories: Ted Cruz’s father’s potential ties President John F. Kennedy’s assassin. President Obama’s fake birth certificate. Former Bill Clinton aide’ Vince Foster’s suicide. Syrian refugees are ISIS terrorists. ISIS-linked terrorist attempted to charge at Trump on stage. Foul Play in Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s death. Questions about whether childhood vaccines cause autism. Muslims in New Jersey were cheering after 9/11. Wives of 9/11 hijackers fled to Saudi Arabia before the attacks. Scientific illegitimacy of climate change. Asbestos is a “great con.” Marco Rubio’s presidential eligibility. Fox News owned by a Saudi billionaire. Trump is a candidate planted to help Hillary Clinton win the election. Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.
Clarity Clinton versus Bluster Trump: After a lifetime of distinguished public service, Hillary Clinton has rolled out detailed solutions organized by a nationwide staff of experts and concerned citizens for resolving national issues. Trump with no public sacrifice to provide insight simply blathers of vague goals with hate-bating sloganeering. Clinton’s assembly of Americans for Progress proposes while Trump discombobulates and his family discusses among themselves what they want for Christmas. Clinton offers detailed plans for America’s failing infrastructure, while Trump photo ops next to sand bags. Clinton blueprints reforms for autism, health cost cuts, and mental health. Trump declares everyone will get what they need from me. Clinton tackles voting rights restrictions, civil rights discontent, and gun safety for the mentally ill. Trump beats the drum for 2nd Amendment types to decide who will be the next Supreme Court Justices. Trump is and then is not going to ship out all or some of 11 million immigrants, while Clinton details mending decades old broken immigration requirements. Trump wants fewer restrictions on clean air and clean water; more drilling, logging, and mining in National Monument Parks. Clinton says lets not lose our hard-won protections. Trump offers temporary local jobs to those who vote for him while endangering the environment and the climate for everyone else. Clinton suggests, “We are stronger as a nation together.” Trump tells his bitter audience they are better off staying apart. Trump’s base does not care if Trump has no policy goals. Angry losers of white privileges don’t want government for all. Clinton is the future. Trump, the past. Clinton asks us to lean forward. Trump would have you bend over and move back. Clinton’s detailed policy proposals show hard work, lengthy conference sessions, and the compromise of many different voices that allow you the voter to judge for yourself. Trump’s response, “I tell you when I’m ready, you don’t need to concern yourself with all the details, and anyway I don’t want to broadcast to the enemy.” Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.
Republican Modus Operandi: create failure, blame the victim. (Healthcare) Republicans could not stop Obamacare, so they restricted it from succeeding. Republican states refused 30 million with access to healthcare insurance. The 20 million newly insured under Affordable Care Act are insufficient numbers to offset inflationary insurance costs. Pacts with Republicans for allowing passage of the ACA law also severely limit insurance packaging and promote higher prices, further cutting the numbers of newly insured. (Economy) After the Great Republican Recession, Republicans made the failure of Obama their number one priority. Republicans offered no recovery bills and voted against; new jobs, new industries, unemployment insurance, and new technology. Republicans were willing for the American economy to fail in order to blame Obama for lack of recovery. (Civil Rights) In the decades old war on drugs, white officials wrote the sentencing guidelines dictating that blacks were 100 to 1 times more likely to be sentenced than whites. A quarter million blacks have been imprisoned destroying millions of families and neighborhoods. Due to the color their skin, blacks are disrespected and disparaged on a daily basis forcing blacks into a cultural concentration camp culture where blacks start off life social levels behind whites, restricted to ghettos, the last to be hired, the first to be fired, with the lowest paid jobs, the worst schools, the least transportation, the unhealthiest markets, unable to move into white neighborhoods, let alone walk through them without risk of being shot. Meanwhile Republicans promote Law and Order without Justice and blame black for protesting as victims. (Education) Republicans don’t want government in the business of helping citizens succeed through public education. The volume of outstanding student loans has skyrocketed due to Republicans in Congress maintaining high levels of student loan interest rates. Republicans are attacking unpaid student loans when they are the ones at fault for demanding high interest rates. Richard Dorsey, Hacienda Heights, CA.